Monday, September 22, 2008

I turned 25...

That's right- I turned 25. :) We had a great weekend. My love took off for my birthday and we did.. nothing! I loved it. Last week was a very busy week for me. So, to have the whole weekend to do nothing- was.. great! We went foward and joined the church Sunday morning! That was good! I am so glad to be a part of that great congregation! The Lord is blessing us beyond measure here. He is truly blessed us with some amazing friends here- although they do not replace any of our CAFB folks! :) We still miss you guys!

So.. I just want to write about home for a minute! Thank you to our county. They were so nice to me. I just called and was on the phone for no time at all and they were able to make sure we are registered to vote and they sent us absentee ballots. It is really important to me that we vote this year!

Nothing exciting has been going on here. There is a Beef and Garlic Festival this weekend that we are planning to attend- so that will be fun! I hope that you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

you lied to me. did you not want me to read your blog anymore? man, that's mean.