We are living our lives in Japan! We have been married over five years now and still no kids. Nathan is in the United States Air Force. I am a teacher and I am working on my Masters Degree.. we have three years to live in Japan!!
What can I say? We both miss Dezi a lot! Thank goodness it is already what, mid-September! Dezi will be getting ready to get on that plane in about THREE months. Wow, hard to believe. But you know what else that means? We have been here THREE months.. that is crazy. Time has just flown.. but we do love it here! Anyways, here are some sweet pics of our love! We miss this girl.. it will be.. amazing getting her back here..
hey cassie, This Joe renee Williams. i have ben out of the classroom ever since August 20th with a condition called PAH-Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. i would have never guessed i had this. i am taking several pills and trying to get my blood PH levels and everything under control. It is such a drag. I just pray and keep going. I do miss school and the students because this year the children are great and silent. hahahah Well, I am really enjoying your pics of Japan and everything. Please keep them up because they are an inspiration to me to see that you are enjoying yourself and making a living over there. hey I wanted to know will your dog be alright coming over there. What I mean is, will she be able to be around so many different people traveling? Give Nate my love and be careful over there.
1 comment:
hey cassie, This Joe renee Williams. i have ben out of the classroom ever since August 20th with a condition called PAH-Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. i would have never guessed i had this. i am taking several pills and trying to get my blood PH levels and everything under control. It is such a drag. I just pray and keep going. I do miss school and the students because this year the children are great and silent. hahahah Well, I am really enjoying your pics of Japan and everything. Please keep them up because they are an inspiration to me to see that you are enjoying yourself and making a living over there. hey I wanted to know will your dog be alright coming over there. What I mean is, will she be able to be around so many different people traveling? Give Nate my love and be careful over there.
Post a Comment